MTM for students - information on the organisational procedure
Valid from 1.1.2022
- At least 5 weeks before the start of the course, the responsible lecturer or staff member of the university or college informs the MTM Institute about the planned training and specifies a preferred date. This will be confirmed by the MTM Institute. A maximum of 2 student training courses with MTM instructors per year are possible for each university.
Contact person at the MTM Institute: Ms Andrea Hilliger, Tel.: +49 33762 2066-31, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum number of 20 (max. 30) participants is required for a face-to-face training or a webinar to take place. If there are less than 20 participants on the first day of training, the instructor can cancel the training in consultation with the MTM ASSOCIATION e. V.. The person responsible at the college or university must contact the students in good time to ensure that all students who have registered as binding are present. If the training is conducted by a university lecturer, MTM does not require the minimum number of participants.
- The contact person at the university shall ensure that the students receive this information sheet. Registration for the training course becomes binding upon entry in the list of participants.
The MTM Institute will receive the final number of participants and the list of participants (Excel spreadsheet with surname, first name, e-mail address) at the latest 3 weeks (15 working days) before the start of the training. Participants must register once themselves with their personal data on our training platform training.mtm.org/. From 01.01.2022, all training materials will be made available exclusively in digital form.
- The participation fee of 400 € includes the examination and processing fee incl. the provision of the digital teaching materials of 200 € each for MTM-1 Base and MTM-UAS. If a participant does not pass one or both exams, he/she must still pay the participation fee accordingly. After the payment has been received by MTM, the participant will not receive a certificate but a certificate of participation. This gives him the opportunity to repeat the examination within 3 years in another training course, in which case at least 200 € must be paid for one examination.
- If a participant drops out of the training without taking part in the exams, he/she will be charged 300 € (150 per module). The MTM instructor will inform Ms Hilliger accordingly.
- If a student has made a binding registration and does not take part in the training, the student will be charged the participation fee on a pro-rata basis in the amount of 200 €. If a student cancels his/her registration up to three weeks (15 working days) before the start of the training at the latest and after consultation with the person responsible at the university, no invoice will be issued.
- The university will organise a suitable seminar room with internet access, beamer, flipchart (incl. pad and pens). If a beamer is not available, MTM must be informed in good time.
- The training starts on Mondays at 8:00 am. The instructor will coordinate all other times with the participants on site. Students are requested to bring their laptops with them.
- After the end of the training, the students will receive an invoice promptly. Only after receipt of payment at MTM will students receive their certificates as a pdf file by e-mail.
Exceptions to these regulations require the approval of the MTM ASSOCIATION e. V. Any additional costs incurred shall be borne by the originator in any case.