TiCon – Software solutions for the MTM application
TiCon software solutions are the ideal platform for product and manufacturing process planning – for beginners as well as well as certified MTM-experts. It allows you to manage all process planning data across all locations in a central database – even multilingual if required. All data entries and changes are seamlessly logged.
TiCon is available both as software package and as software as a service (SaaS) and can be adapted to company-specific requirements.
TiCon is based on modules. Chose the fitting modules for your companies use cases. Please note: Availability of modules depends on the chosen platform.
- creation, structured maintenance and further use of MTM analyses
- analyzing while using several MTM building block systems, formulas and multi-level calculations
- creation of parameter driven and semiautomatic MTM calculations
- reduction of calculation efforts in large use cases
- synchronization of assembly lines
- movement of work contents between workers and stations via drag and drop
- permanent updates of changing workloads and line efficiency in case of data changes
- engineering Human Work Design (MTM-HWD®)
- description of workflows via pictograms
- evaluation of time, ergonomics and eHPU (engineered Hours Per Unit)
- application of the ergonomics assessment tool EAWS® (Ergonomic Assessment Work Sheet)
- assessment of ergonomic stress at the workplace
- combination with TiCon Base and TiCon Takt possible
TiCon Planning Cockpit
- add-on module that extends TiCon Base and TiCon Takt
- efficient calculation of quotations
- project data available throughout the entire product life cycle including change management
TiCon Process Monitor
- full-fledged program for graphical process modeling
- process documentation, analysis and optimization
- calculation of personnel and resource requirements as well as possible potentials
TiCon Work Instruction
- creation and management of work instructions basing on connected MTM calculations
- automatic update of date in case of changes in your MTM analyses
- reduction of manual date management efforts
- detection and evaluation of weak points in assembly during construction
- serves as driving force for the targeted optimization of the product design
TiCon Time Study
- processing, administration and evaluation of time studies according to REFA
- is carried out by means of a TiCon connected mobile app
- all common mobile operating systems are supported
- use of the acquired data in TiCon
TiCon software solutions are developed at our “Digital solutions” business unit in Dresden. They are available on a multitude of platforms e.g. Windows, SAP and Siemens Teamcenter.
In addition, TiCon can be integrated into all other PPS and PLM systems according to customer requirements.
For further information on the implementation of the MTM expert system in the company, on productivity management with MTM and on the MTM application please click HERE.
You want to get to know TiCon?
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org