01/25/2022 | Two years of One-MTM – a success story
One-MTM, the worldwide network for the development and dissemination of MTM products and services, has established itself in the two years of its existence as a reliable partner of MTM member companies and customers all over the world.
Dr. Thomas Finsterbusch, head of the MTM Academy, will use the date of the English-language MTM Practitioners' and Instructors' Lounge on Feb. 15, 2022, 2 to 3 p.m. CET, to look back on the successful developments of the past year and the challenges ahead. The focus will be on product innovations in training, especially the new digital formats. "We want to show the participants of the lounge how they can be successful with MTM and how the partner network supports this."
Here is an overview of the network's most important services:
- certified MTM trainings as e-learning, webinar or in presence (worldwide, flexible in time, multilingual)
- consulting and engineering services from entry into time management to systematic application of MTM
- MTM digital solutions for transparent and standardized processes from customer inquiry to product calculation, evaluation of ergonomic risks at the workplace to final production planning
- direct participation in the latest scientific findings concerning the design of human work
- award of the "approved by MTM ASSOCIATION" seal of approval for software and consulting products that meet the requirements and standards of MTM's rule-compliant application – example STIHL Tirol GmbH
To find out how much MTM training is now in demand via the international partner network, click HERE.
Your contact One-MTM
Mrs. Iram Khara
MTM ASSOCIATION e. V.
Standards and Research
22609 Hamburg, Germany
Phone +49 40 822 779-23