AWF Working Group „Time and work management“ – Founding Meeting
Working groups at AWF have a long tradition and many satisfied participants. Discussing and working on practice-relevant topics together in an open atmosphere, exchanging experiences, taking up ideas on site during a company tour, dealing with current topics in a network of experts – even beyond the meeting dates – helps you to constantly improve your business processes through external impulses. We are continuing this tradition with our new working group "Time and Work Management".
The current challenges of time management in times of Industry 4.0:
With the ongoing digitalization in the realization of Industry 4.0 and beyond, secure time data is becoming increasingly important. When the experience of employees is more and more replaced by permanent planning and control with IT systems, a constantly available and secure database for the time demand of processes is indispensable. Classical sources have to be prepared for digitalization and also supplemented by modern methods.
Current issues in the design of a modern time management system:
- What flexibility does the market demand for your products in terms of minimum time effort, short delivery times, high delivery reliability and an increasing number of product variants?
- To what extent are time expenditures predictable?
- Which areas of performance chain can be mapped by time management methods?
- How does one integrate time management into the production development process (PEP) and what demands does this make on the involved areas?
- Which methods can be used to securely fill the data pool for time data?
- What are the differences between traditional methods such as REFA and MTM and what else is there?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the available methods of data determination?
- How important is a precise knowledge of set-up times?
- Can logistics processes also be mapped reliably with time data?
- Who can solve the tasks ahead?
- Which tools are available for data preparation?
- How do you keep a dynamically changing database up-to-date?
- How can simulation support the planning process and which database is necessary for this?
- Is time management still relevant for remuneration? What about co-determination?
- How can time management be integrated into Industry 4.0 activities and what comes next?
You are welcome to determine the topics of the working sessions in consensus with the other participants in the founding meeting!
Depending on the topic of the meeting, the MTM ASSOCIATION e. V. will be represented by Mr. Knuth Jasker, CEO of the MTM ASSOCIATION e. V. Hamburg and the Deutsche MTM-Gesellschaft Industrie- und Wirtschaftsberatung mbH Hamburg, or Mr. Ralf Jaehnke, Division Director, Deutsche MTM-Gesellschaft Industrie- und Wirtschaftsberatung mbH Hamburg.
For further information, the target group, the concept and the possibility to register please see the flyer (in german).