We are looking for an experienced MTM expert (Practitioner or Instructor) who we would like to qualify as a licensed MTM-Instructor (e.g. operational process building block systems, ergonomics, logistics).
What we are looking for:
- Primarily conducting international trainings in the MTM process building block systems, operational building block systems, and the MTM Practitioner and Practitioner Refresher in webinar and classroom formats
- Imparting knowledge in industrial engineering methods and tools used along the product development process
- Participation in the development of teaching materials as well as in the methodical-didactic preparation of learning content
- Participation in the introduction and application of MTM in companies
- License as MTM-Instructor or long-term MTM user in at least 2 systems
- Professional experience in comparable tasks or as a user
- Analytical way of thinking and working
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and mobility
- Experience in project management desirable
- Very good PC skills in all MS Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German, other foreign languages an advantage
- High willingness to travel, driver's license
Your benefits are:
- An insight into different cultures and countries
- A modern working environment with innovative products and flat hierarchies
- Working from home - if desired
- Joint activities such as employee days
- Benefits such as accident insurance, company bike leasing, company pension scheme, etc.
- Permanent employment relationship
How to apply?
Send us your documents preferably by e-mail or by post. We look forward to getting to know you. As an alternative to the personal interview, we currently offer telephone or video interviews.
MTM ASSOCIATION e. V.
Mrs. Antje Schroeder
Phone: +49 40 822 779-41